Appointment of Travel Management Company
INVITATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
APPOINTMENT OF A TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY (TMC)
CLOSING DATE: 15 APRIL 2021 AT 12h00 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME).
INVITATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL: APPOINTMENT OF A TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY (TMC) WHO WILL RENDER CORPORATE TRAVEL SERVICES FOR BROADBAND INFRACO (SOC) LIMITED FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY- FOUR (24) MONTHS.
The objective of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to appointment a Travel Management Company (TMC) who will render corporate travel services at Broadband lnfraco (SOC) Limited for a period of twenty – four (24) months.
Once Broadband lnfraco (SOC) Limited has received and evaluated the responses, an award is expected to be made to one service provider. This process is dependent on the decisions made by the company’s adjudicating committee.
To submit a valid and acceptable proposal to Broadband Infraco, your proposal/offer must include the following:
- Comply with all administrative and functionality evaluation requirements.
- A cover letter on your firm’s official letterhead including acceptance of the requirements of the bid and the conditions in the bid document;
- Confirmation that all the mandatory compliance and requirements of the bid have been met with all the required documents submitted;
- Provide your Central Supplier Database report (Compulsory);
- Provide a valid tax Clearance pin (Compulsory).
- Provide company CK documents with ID copies of directors (Compulsory)
- Provide a valid B-BBEE certificate or sworn affidavit
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS : INF/TEN 0272
Zanele Sibiya, Broadband Infraco (SOC) Limited
Telephone no. : +27 11 235 1616
The bidder is requested to refer to the clause and sub-clause number(s) to which its questions
Closing Date: 15 April 2021 At 12h00 (South African Time).
Please take note that this is a confidential request and you are requested to treat all information, including this Request for Proposals as confidential and you must not discuss or divulge this information to any 3rd party without our written permission.