COMPLETE SHAREPOINT MIGRATION
Request For Quotations
QUOTATION FOR COMPLETE SHAREPOINT MIGRATION
CLOSING DATE: 09 FEBRUARY 2022 AT 12h00 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME).
INVITATION TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR COMPLETE SHAREPOINT MIGRATION FROM IN-HOUSE TO SHAREPOINT ONLINE FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (03) MONTHS
Scope of work/Terms of reference – Share Point Migration:
- A SharePoint Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert organisation or consultant with 5 year or more experience in SharePoint Migration. MCITP SharePoint 2010, MCSE SharePoint 2013 & 2016 and MCSA Office 365 with at least an IT Diploma. Must be proficient with Microsoft Server Administration. With a strategy, planning, communication, technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills and great execution of a SharePoint migration.
- Our organisation already has a SharePoint online portal with a requirement to move all divisions SharePoint in-house to already existing SharePoint online portal.
- Evaluate the current SharePoint in-house system and technical environment needs to migrate from SharePoint in-house to an existing SharePoint Online from the beginning to the end.
- Constructs, designs, tests and implements SharePoint migration from in-house to an existing SharePoint Online system that enables and supports all business functions and business divisions. Taking responsibility to create SharePoint components and designs including SharePoint in house to SharePoint Online. SharePoint To Office 365. File Shares to SharePoint Online or Office 365 and On Premises to Azure. A SharePoint info-graphics shall be required.
- An organisation or consultation expert representation preferably to be onsite during the entire process or as when needed, all Covid rules and regulations including lockdowns shall be observed. The consultant must be interactive, consultative, have discussions and a good communicator and work closely with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, configuration, development, deployment, and maintenance of SharePoint technologies, and any further development and improvement of processes.
- Migration of all departments from on-premises SharePoint to SharePoint Online. Cleaning up orphan users, listing custom solutions, finding large lists and calculating the size of a SharePoint environment. Use migration tools to convert current SharePoint In-House sites and O365 Group sites to SharePoint Online.
- Preparation of SharePoint documentation, planning, and processes. Defining the scope, plans and deliverables regarding the entire value chain of SharePoint migration project. Where to begin the migration process, project methodologies to be used, boundaries and limitations, user involvement.
- The service provider to ensure the security of the data and have no loss of data.
- The service provider should have a back-up plan.
- The service provider must ensure compliance to ISO 9001 standards.
- Transfer of skills to the IT department throughout the entire process of migration and configuration.
- Training of all power users per department.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS: RFQ 9002
Supply Chain Management – Commercial Department
Telephone no. : +27 11 235 1605
Closing Date: 09 February 2022 At 12h00 (South African Time).
Please take note that this is a confidential request and you are requested to treat all information, including this Request for Proposals as confidential and you must not discuss or divulge this information to any 3rd party without our written permission.