Product development services
Request For Quotation
Product Development Services
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2019 AT 12h00 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME).
You Are Hereby Invited To Submit A Quotation For Provision Of Product Development Services To Broadband Infraco For A Period Of 6 Months.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Initiate new products / services through the Product Development Process
Analyse customer demand and new technology trends to inform the types of
products to be initiated
- Conceptualization of new or modification of existing products and services which can contribute to revenues.
- Conceptualization of new adjacent solution and services from existing products and services which can contribute to revenues.
- Produce product development reports (MSD; Concept Document)
- Compile the report in accordance with policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Develops and ensures the implementation and adherence of the annual strategic and operational plan by the enablement of transformational products and services
- Present requirements to the CMSO: Product & Product team, which will provide new product innovation to be identified and supported by solid research, through the qualification process.
- Analyze the process of billing and activation and obtain approval to go live
- Liaise with Market Intelligence in the commissioning of specific product and
- Present innovative product ideas/concepts to the Product Board for approval to be developed. Collaborate with Sales divisions, customers, Bid Office or Solutions Architects to assess requirements for a suitable solution.
- Provide input to business case for approval by authorised stakeholders such as Finance, Legal and Procurement
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION : RFQ 7851
ATTENTION: Zanele Sibiya
Only bidders with B-BBEE status level contributor of 1 with at least 51% Black Owned Ownership and Level 2 with at least 51% Black Owned Ownership will be regarded as acceptable and will be shortlisted for further evaluation.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019 At 12h00 (South African Time).
Please take note that this is a confidential request and you are requested to treat all information, including this Request for Proposals as confidential and you must not discuss or divulge this information to any 3rd party without our written permission.