PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND CO-ORDINATION
Request For Proposals
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND CO-ORDINATION AND OTHER AD-HOC RELATED SERVICES
CLOSING DATE: 07 February 2020 AT 12h00 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME).
Invitation To All B-bbee Status Level 1 Contributors, 100% Black Owned With 51% Black Woman Ownership And 51% Black Youth Ownership, Service Providers Are Hereby Invited To Submit Proposals For The Provision Of Panel Of Project Management Services And Co-ordination And Other Ad-hoc Related Services On An “ As And When Required Basis” For A Period Of Three (03) Years.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The appointed service providers will be required to provide project management and project coordination services of all approved projects assigned to them. This scope might include coordinating and managing the pre-initiation phase of the project(s).
These will include but not limited to the following typical aspects of project management:
- The Project Management Services Provider will provide the on-site project coordination and oversight as well as all project management aspects on behalf of Broadband Infraco.
- In their capacity the appointed Project Management Services Provider will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Conducting scope definition workshop and develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as well as a comprehensive project schedule.
- Compilation of project management plan including scope management, site management, warehouse management, cost management, time management, quality management, management of communications, resources, risk management and BOQ and BOS required for accomplishing stated project plan efficiently and effectively.
- Defining and identifying and effectively managing key stakeholders involved and affected by the project.
- Overall and individual project management and project progress monitoring and reporting
- Contracts management and administration during project roll-out
- Development and implementation of a training plan for relevant contractors and sub-contractors (i.e. induction and any other relevant training) and ensuring that necessary training and support is embedded in the overall approach. This applies to training on new systems and products and services that are deployed as part of the project.
- Communicating to Suppliers and Installers on issues relating to the roll-out.
- Communicating problems, risks and mitigation to Broadband Infraco, ensuring a two-way communication channel
- Timeously report on any deviation from schedule, scope or budget or any aspect that lead to material change to the project deliverables and objectives.
- Ensuring that all works carried out will be done in accordance with all SHEQ rules, procedures and requirements and also according to the applicable standards and requirements of servitude owners.
- Quality inspections and audits of all installations and goods received.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS : INF/TEN 256
ATTENTION: Magugu Mlangeni
Only bidders with B-BBEE status level contributor of 1 with at least 51% Black Owned Ownership and Level 2 with at least 51% Black Owned Ownership will be regarded as acceptable and will be shortlisted for further evaluation.
Closing Date: 07 February 2020 At 12h00 (South African Time).
Please take note that this is a confidential request and you are requested to treat all information, including this Request for Proposals as confidential and you must not discuss or divulge this information to any 3rd party without our written permission.